- 40 Ounces Cream Cheese
- 8 Ounces Granulated Sugar
- 6 Egg Yolks
- 3 Tablespoons Almond Extract
- 2 Lemons—Lemon Zest
- 1 Pound Cantucci Cookies
- 2 Cups Sour Crème
- 3 Ounces Unsalted Butter
- Blend Cantucci Cookies in food processor and then sauté with butter over medium heat.
- Transfer mix into a cake mold, cover bottom, and bake for 10 minutes at 350 degrees.
- In a separate bowl, mix Cream Cheese, Almond Extract, and Sugar, while adding in 2 Egg Yolks at a time.
- Add Lemon Zest and Sour Cream and continue mixing for another 3 minutes. Do not over mix.
- Transfer mixture into prefixed cake mold and bake for 45 minutes on bain marie. Chill and serve.